Our Health and Safety Measures During COVID
We must all adhere to the following rules to ensure everyone’s safety.
1. If you have tested positive for COVID, please isolate (stay home) for 10 days from the date of your positive test. If you still have symptoms after 10 days, you will need to stay home for two days beyond the day your symptoms are gone.
2. If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID, please stay home for 14 days from the date of your exposure. If you develop symptoms, please get tested and see #1 if you test positive. Close contact is defined by the CDC as within six feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes or more, starting two days before the onset of their illness or the identification of a positive test.
3. Please monitor your temperature. If it is 100.4 or more, please stay home.
4. If you are sick in any way, please stay home. If a girl seems sick to us, we will need to send her home.
5. As soon as you arrive at practice, sanitize your hands. We will have hand sanitizer there.
6. Masks must be worn at all times except when in the boat or exercising on land. If you do not have a mask, we will need to send you home. Please keep an extra mask in your car.
7. Masks are in addition to social distancing. We will need to stay apart from each other as much as possible.
8. Remain outside, not in the boathouse. You can put your car keys in the boathouse, but otherwise, we all need to stay outside. Nothing else is to be left in the boathouse such as phones or bags. Please leave all your personal items in your car out of sight so that nothing is stolen.
9. By attending practice, you are accepting the risk of COVID exposure. While we are taking measures to create a safe environment, it is not possible to remove all risk.
10. Coaches will communicate as needed with athletes and parents.