Our Health and Safety Measures During COVID
We must all adhere to the following rules to ensure everyone’s safety.
1. We strongly encourage all athletes and families to get fully vaccinated. Please submit a picture of your card to the coaches.
2. If you have tested positive for COVID, please isolate (stay home) for 10 days from the date of your positive test. If you still have symptoms after 10 days, you will need to stay home for two days beyond the day your symptoms are gone.
3. If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID and you are not fully vaccinated, please stay home for 14 days from the date of your exposure. Close contact is defined by the CDC as within six feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes or more, starting two days before the onset of their illness or the identification of a positive test.
4. If you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID and you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to stay home but you should get tested 3-5 days after exposure whether you have symptoms or not. Please see #1 if you test positive. Additionally, you will need to wear a mask for 14 days after exposure or until your test is negative.
5. Please monitor your temperature. If it is 100.4 or more, please stay home.
6. If you are sick in any way, please stay home. If a girl seems sick to us, we will need to send her home.
7. If you are fully vaccinated, you are not required to wear a mask when outdoors. Fully vaccinated is two weeks after your second shot.
8. If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a mask at all times except when in the boat or exercising on land.