We must all adhere to the following rules to ensure everyone’s safety.
1. We strongly encourage all athletes and families to get fully vaccinated and boostered. Please submit a picture of your card to the coaches.
2. We are not requiring masks right now except in the situations below.
3. If you are sick, please stay home. If an athlete seems sick to us, we will need to send her home.
4. Regardless of vaccination status, if you test positive for COVID, please isolate (stay home from school, practice and everywhere else) for 5 full days from the date of your positive test. Isolation can end on Day 6 if you no longer have symptoms or you have not had a fever for 24 hours and your symptoms have improved. Please also wear a mask for 10 days from the date of your positive test.
5. Regardless of vaccination status, if you have been exposed to someone who has COVID, you do not need to quarantine but please wear a mask for 10 days from the day of your exposure and get tested on Day 5. Day 0 is your day of exposure. Exposure is defined by the CDC as within six feet of an infected person for a total of 15 minutes or more.
6. By attending practice, you are accepting the risk of COVID exposure. While we are taking measures to create a safe environment, it is not possible to remove all risk.