Coaches that row themselves…
- Personal: Married with three daughters – two adults and a freshman in college. Everyone’s “Right Hand (Wo)man”. Can handle whatever is thrown at her. Can be found at the boathouse almost every single day either on the water coaching or on land keeping us all running smoothly
- Rowing: Has been a Master Rower for many years, is a founding member of Hollywood Rowing Club and current President of the Master’s Program. Has competed locally, nationally and internationally and earned many medals along the way!
- Personal: Graduated from Florida Institute of Technology in 2014. Married, has one dog and owns her own home (already!). Works full time as the Office Manager for Horizon Power Catamarans but still manages to make practice! Uses her extensive coxswaining experience to guide our coxswains and her collegiate land training experience to lead our land training. Her recent collegiate rowing experience is extremely valuable to our team..
- Rowing: Was a high level coxswain in college, earning several Dad Vail medals in the Men’s Varsity 8. Competed at Nationals both in high school and college. Coxed for Penn AC during the summer. Has also competed at the IRAs, Head of the Charles, SIRAs, Canadian Henley, Masters Nationals and many other regattas. Will cox Masters when she has time (and we beg her!).
- Personal: Married with two teenage daughters. Worked as an accountant before getting involved in volunteer work. Has always been involved with youth organizations including being a Girl Scout Leader for eight years. Handles the administrative side for our team but also fits some coaching in too.
- Rowing: Has been competing as a Master for eight years. Earned a gold and a silver at the Head of the Hooch last year, earned two silvers at Masters Nationals in 2013 and often wins at the state level. Also competes at Southern Sprints – usually medaling in her age category. Team Captain in high school and college. Has competed at the Head of the Charles, Dad Vails, SIRAs, Canadian Henley and many other regattas.
- Personal: Married with four college/out-of-college children – three girls and a boy. All of her kids rowed for Miami Rowing Club where she and her husband were very involved and she chaired the Youth Committee. Is our primary on-the-water coach and performs many other tasks from securing equipment to booking hotel rooms to getting us apparel. She is very much into cross training and uses her knowledge to create fun workouts for the girls. Her idol is her sister, Kathy.
- Rowing: Has been competing as a Master for ten years. Earned a gold and a silver at the Head of the Hooch last year, earned a gold and two silvers at Masters Nationals in 2013 and often wins at the state level. Varsity rower in high school and college. Has competed at the Head of the Charles, Dad Vails, SIRA’s, Canadian Henley and many other regattas.